- Libacomb párolt káposzta hagymás törtkrpli
- Marha tagine (fuszeres ragu) paradicsomos bulgurral
- Halpogácsa tejszines kelkaposztaval
- Goose leg with braised cabbage and crushed potatoes with onion
- Beef tagine with tomato bulgur
- Fish casseroles with creamy cale stew
St. Martin’s Day,
also known as the Feast of St. Martin, Martinstag or Martinmas, the Feast of St Martin of Tours or Martin le Miséricordieux, is celebrated on November 11 each year. This is the time when autumn wheat seeding was completed, and the annual slaughter of fattened cattle produced “Martinmas beef”. Historically, hiring fairs were held where farm laborers would seek new posts. I also would like to add, that in Hungary the traditional meal in this day is the Goose leg with braised cabbage.
The traditional method of cooking with a tajine is to place it over coals. Use of the tajine can be compared to stewing.